Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes Man

Photobucket
Yes Man stars Jim Carrey as a man who doesn't say yes to anything. He goes to a seminar where something comes over him and he suddenly says yes to anything. This movie resembles "Liar Liar." I honestly dislike Jim Carrey and before I entered the theatre I actually thought this film wouldn't be as stupid and idiotic as most of Carrey's other movies. It was dumb of me to think that it would be a good movie. It was nothing but Carrey acting like the moron that he usually is in his movies. I wasn't surprised. I chuckled about 3 times throughout the feature. It was the kind of movie where you can go out for 10-15 minutes, come back, and you wouldn't have missed much. The ending to the film wasn't much better. If you like stupid movies, you will like this one, but otherwise don't waste your money. 1 and a half out of 4 stars.

No comments: