Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Photobucket
This film stars many A-list actors for better box office numbers. People will rush into the theatres solely based on the movie's cast. It doesn't always mean that it is any good. The combination of Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Aniston, Ben Affleck, the Connely siblings, as well as Scarlett Johannson and Drew Barrymore called for a mediocre storyline. Some parts of this film were true and laughable. I have to give Drew Barrymore some props for this. The was the executive producer and star of this film. Though she did not play a huge role, the story always seemed humble when you saw her face. Overall, this movie was a disappointment, but it has potential. Let me remind you that I am not a female, so I wouldn't know a good chick flick. With all of that being said, I will leave the rating of this movie in your hands, readers! I simply cannot decide on a rating to give this movie. Help me out and maybe I'll go with your opinion.
__ out of 4 stars.

No comments: