Sunday, April 19, 2009

Observe and Report

Photobucket
MPAA Rating: R for pervasive language, graphic nudity, drug use, sexual content and violence.
This dark comedy starring Seth Rogen involves bi-polar mall security guard Ronnie Barnhardt being called into action to stop a flasher from turning shopper's paradise into his personal peep show. But when Barnhardt can't bring the culprit to justice, a surly police detective, is recruited to close the case. My experience watching this film was just hysterical. Rogen is so creative in all of his films and he never fails at delivering new movies that don't involve the trash that is called "comedy" now-a-days. I wish more of my movie experiences were like the ones I have when I watch Seth Rogen movies. The only aspect of the movie I didn't like was that they all played such low lives, that it gave a wake up call to most of the audience that they are too, the morons that these characters play. 2 and a half out of 4 stars.

No comments: