Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Let's just say that I had very little expectations for this film solely because I usually don't enjoy Steve Carell movies. Putting that aside, I can honestly say that this was a really good romantic comedy. It had the perfect balance of everything that you want in a comedy: chemistry, wackiness and sincerity. It was not great but it was as close to greatness as you can get. The story meshes so perfectly with it's subplots and I loved how everything came together in the end. Steve Carell actually did a good job in this film. The only negative about the movie is its slow start. That however is null and void after the first 15 minutes of the film pass. A heartwarming romantic comedy that I would watch again and again. 3 out of 4 stars.

No comments: