Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Serious Man-Trailer Review

This is one of those trailers that doesn't give much away, but what it does tell you is intriguing. As of lately, I have found myself interested in the Coen Brothers. I haven't seen any of their classics from the 90's but I have seen their latest 'Burn After Reading' and enjoyed it to no end. A Serious Man stars a bunch of unknown actors. The main character is a Jewish man that it going through a mid-life crisis type of ordeal. The points and snippets of the trailer that were shown made it seem like this would be like one of their more classic films: a low-budget black comedy with unknown actors. It will be released on October 2nd. Before then there are many other movies that must be seen, but this one will definitely be one that I look forward to most. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint!

No comments: