Wednesday, August 19, 2009

G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Photobucket
I'm just going to just right into it. Could it have been anymore tedious? I mean come on, the two hours I invested in watching this pathetic film could have been spent doing useful things, such as sleeping. It was a bore. Don't get me wrong-the action sequences were nothing short of thrilling and eye-popping but there was no story, horrible Hollywood-like romance sequences through out the feature that made me want to laugh. The only up side, aside from the action packed scenes was Marlon Wayan's performance. He deserves a better foundation for the comic relief he could have provided, if they had given him input. This is a disappointment and Paramount should be ashamed for releasing it as it was. It needs major work. 1 and a half out of 4 stars.

No comments: