Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ACADEMY AWARDS TIME!

2/2/2010
This is a temporary post. This upcoming weekend, I will go see "An Education" and might see "The Blind Side". I will also try my best to watch "The Hurt Locker" on DVD soon.
Best Picture Nominees I have seen thus far are bolded in red.

***EDIT*** 2/3/10
I have watched "Precious" and now have a review up of the film.

***EDIT*** 2/4/10
I have viewed "The Hurt Locker" and have posted a review. ALSO: Due to the anticipated winter storm this weekend, I might not be able to see "An Education" on Saturday as originally planned.

***EDIT*** 2/7/10
I saw "An Education" today after all. The weather was too bad for me to go yesterday. A review is now up and ready for viewing. Still haven't seen "The Blind Side". I will watch it when I have time.

Avatar
The Blind Side
District 9
An Education
The Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds
Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire
A Serious Man
Up
Up In The Air

No comments: